Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Non-Membership Rates: $45 per half hour
Membership Rates: $150 Full-time (every week)
$75 Part-Time (every other week)
1. Please fill out Membership Form completely and bring to your first lesson.
2. All monthly tuitions are due by the 5th of each month. Any declined cards or checks will be assessed $25 on the first decline, $35 on the subsequent declines. All payments are final and cannot be refunded.
3. 24 hour lesson cancellation policy. The Professional Voice cannot cancel a scheduled lesson. If no notice is received at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson, the full lesson fee will apply and lesson will be forfeited. The lesson cannot be made up. If the singer is sick or unavailable to come to the studio, a lesson over Skype or FaceTime is still available for mentoring and coaching with no singing. We do allow three missed lessons a year.
4. The studio promises to be open 48 weeks out of the calendar year (the equivalent of 4 weeks a month). It is the responsibility of the student to schedule and fulfill all contracted lessons within each contracted month with the studio or the studio reserves the right to forfeit the remaining lessons. Some months will have five weeks. You will only be charged the membership rate as stated in your membership agreement. We will be closed for Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, the week of Christmas, and 1 week in July for the VocalizeU Artist Intensive (dates will vary).
5. 30 Day Membership Cancellation. The Professional Voice has a strict 30-day cancellation/change of membership policy. An advance notice of cancellation or change must be hand-received at the studio 30 days before the final lesson or you’ll be charged until 30 days after the letter is received. This applies to individual and all group/ensemble classes. We can not accept cancellations via phone, email, mail, text, or third party.
6. If there are unforeseen circumstances and student is requesting an immediate freeze or hold on the contract, it will be granted as long as there is a specific date in which they will restart. The restart date needs to be no longer than 30 days from the date of notification of freeze or hold or payments will automatically resume.
7. What to bring a recording device such as an MP3 recorder, and iPod touch, and iPhone, an Android phone to record your lesson.
8. Please be on time to your lesson. We can’t reschedule other students and the time missed will be forfeited.
9. Please practice with your recording everyday. Your instrument will get noticeably stronger the more your practice. Also, please have your song(s) prepared before your scheduled lesson. We offer the “Power Practice Program” for those that need extra accountability.
10. Referral Bonus. If you refer someone to The Professional Voice and they successfully sign this agreement, you will receive one free lesson per student and will be deducted from your monthly tuition for the following month.
11. The studio also does phone and video lessons via Skype and IChat/Facetime (Apple).
12. Family members and friends are allowed in the studio only if the student feel comfortable. The Professional Voice wishes to give the student a successful experience as comfortably as possible.
The Professional Voice has encountered many different vocal methods over the years since our opening in 2005. The best method we have found is one that encompasses the whole singer from the beginning of the process to the end.
We start with a solid technique helping singers not only sound amazing in songs but help them sing with more ease and effortlessness. Our method has been used by many Grammy® winners, American Idol finalists, The Voice finalists, teachers from many prestigious colleges and universities, Glee, just to name a few. When a student walks into their first lesson, it is very common for them to experience a difference and success within the first session.
We also help develop a singer’s style.
Don’t know what style you are?
We can help with that!
If you already have a style, we work on enhancing what you already have but make it even easier for you to perform at your best night after night. We are not interested in changing who you are, just bringing out the potential in you.
Finally, we also help develop a singer’s performance. We help you communicate the best way possible to your audience. We offer workshops and classes from some of today’s best teachers and music industry professionals to help enhance you as an artist.
TPV is privileged to be affiliated with VocalizeU, a team of worldwide teachers, geared toward finding the best vocal methods to bring to you. Our CEO, Kyle Martin, is a VIP Authorized Instructor with VocalizeU.
All of our teachers are either certified or Pre-certified with constant and rigorous training and yearly evaluations, so they can give you their best and inspire you to be your best. We are available at our new location (2164 Sunset Blvd, Ste 209 in Rocklin, CA) or on Skype/FaceTime for your convenience.